Can any plumber fit your Thornhill Ranges?

Yes, provided he is registered or is supervised by a registered ‘competent’ person, or you apply for building regulations at your local authority. You can look up installers at the relevant web sites, OFTEC or HETAS. We also use all standard ‘of the shelf’ parts for the burners, so the same fitter will be able to service your cooker.

Our Product Range

See The Range